Viewing and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of this Legal Disclaimer. You agree to the following:
The information on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to advertise, provide legal advice, solicit clients or create any attorney-client relationship. Do not act upon the information contained on this site without seeking legal counsel. Do not send any confidential information through this site; it will not be privileged or confidential. Any transmission of information or responses will not create an attorney-client relationship. Any information submitted may be used for our marketing purposes and to add you to our mailing lists. Your information will not be sold to any unrelated third parties.
Any references on this site to past or present clients are not intended as testimonials or endorsements of the firm. Nothing on this site is intended as a guarantee or prediction of future results. Any results of cases described are not intended to be representative of all results.
Accuracy or safety of external links are not controlled by this site and are for informational purposes only. Third party websites should be used at your own risk.
Any dispute about this site or its information or use is governed by South Carolina law, and any proceedings shall only be brought in a court in Richland County, South Carolina.
Lisa M Hostetler is a licensed attorney in South Carolina and North Carolina. Other attorneys are licensed attorneys in South Carolina. These lawyers are not licensed to give advice in any other jurisdiction. Some or all of our attorneys are also licensed through the SC Department of Insurance to issue title insurance. LawyerLisa is the title agency. The LawyerLisa Real Estate School is licensed through LLR to teach continuing education classes to real estate agents in South Carolina.
This firm collects debts for mortgage lenders and other creditors. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose. However, if you have previously received a discharge in bankruptcy, this message is not and should not be construed as an attempt to collect a debt, but only an enforcement of the lien against the property.
Any issues with this site should be directed to Lisa M Hostetler at Lisa@LawyerLisa.com
Federal and state laws and regulations require LawyerLisa, LLC to disclose how it collects, shares, and protects any personal information obtained during the course of normal business operations. This Policy and Notice is distributed pursuant to Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA). Any information collected will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
1) Information collected many include, but is not limited to:
· Driver’s License Images and Numbers;
· Social Security Numbers;
· Phone Numbers;
· Property and Mailing Addresses;
· Account Numbers, including bank accounts and mortgage accounts;
· Credit Card Numbers
This non-public, personal information may be collected from a variety of sources including, but not limited to:
· Information on loan applications;
· Information from our files, or other files regarding business transactions;
· Information from consumer reporting agencies;
· Information from real estate agents;
· Information from lenders
2) The Company may need to share personal information in the process of handling and completing a transaction and maintaining customer accounts. This information may be disclosed to both affiliated and non-affiliated companies that perform services on behalf of the Company, as permitted by law. These companies include, but are not limited to:
· Title abstractors;
· Legal counsel;
· Contract closers or attorneys;
· Survey companies;
· Real estate lien holders;
· Real estate agents;
· Homeowners associations;
· Home warranty companies;
· Various closing service providers;
· Government agencies
The Company may also disclose personal information when necessary to comply with the law; protect the safety of consumers, employees, or property; and/or to comply with judicial proceedings, court orders, or the legal process.
3) The Company restricts the sharing of personal information to staff that need the information to provide services required to process a transaction. Physical, electronic, and process safeguards are in place to protect personal information and to comply with regulations and industry standards.
4) Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to:
534 St. Andrews Road, Ste B
Columbia, SC 29210
"You may wish to consult your lawyer or another lawyer instead of us. You may obtain information about other lawyers by consulting the Yellow Pages or by calling the South Carolina Bar Lawyer Referral Service at 799-7100 in Columbia or toll-free at 1-800-868-2284. If you have already engaged a lawyer in connection with the legal matter referred to in this communication, you should direct any questions you have to that lawyer" and
"The exact nature of your legal situation will depend on many facts not known to us at this time. You should understand that the advice and information in this communication is general and that your own situation may vary."
"ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS LETTER OR RECORDING OR THE REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY LAWYER MAY BE DIRECTED TO THE COMMISSION ON LAWYER CONDUCT, POST OFFICE BOX 12159, COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA 29211 - TELEPHONE NUMBER 803-734-2038."
LawyerLisa 2016. All rights reserved.